- We encourage our users to communicate and resolve disputes using the Resolution Center.
- Requests to cancel an order after completion will be assessed by our Customer Support team, based on:
- Violations to our Terms of Service.
- General misconduct, such as harassment, unlawful behavior, etc.
are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of
service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as
described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller
on the order page, including the overall level of service quality
Banigig Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after you submit your requirements and before the seller delivers on Banigig)
- The seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours after the order is marked as Late.
are abusive towards the other party, which includes threats of low
ratings or using personal information against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials within the order.
- The user is no longer an active Banigig user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- Seller marked the order as "completed" but did not provide the final service.
Note: Multiple reports of this behavior will lead to suspension of the seller's account.
- The seller didn't deliver any files or proof of work, which was agreed upon in the original order requirement.
Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
seller requests additional payments, on or off the Banigig platform, by
withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the
- The seller is withholding the final delivery for improved ratings.
- If you abuse the Request Revisions button and ask for different services than agreed upon requirements.
- If you threaten to leave a bad rating to gain more services from the seller, not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- If you did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
Terms of Commercial use is found on the sellerâs Gig page and cannot be
retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Banigig Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that
prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center
that enabled the order to be marked as complete.