Get a Quote
The Get a Quote feature allows you to contact the seller with
details about your order (or project) and set your desired delivery
time. This provides valuable information for the seller, which in turn
allows the seller to provide you with a quote.
First, find a Gig
by browsing through the thumbnails on the homepage, category, or
subcategory pages - or you can visit a seller's profile page. You can
also use the search.
Note: Get a Quote requests are only available in certain categories.
To get a quote:
logged in, from within the marketplace on the homepage or
category/subcategory pages, click the seller's username of the Gig you
would like to order.
- On the Seller's profile page click Get a Quote.
- This feature is optional for sellers and may not appear on every seller profile page.
- Make sure you read the full description of what the seller is offering before you order.
- You can also look at customer reviews further down the page. This will give you an idea of the seller's services.
- Sellers that don't have any active Gigs will not be able to offer quotes.
- Describe the service you are looking for and attach any files. This will help the seller cater to your specific request.
the specific criteria for your order. For example, you can select
gender, language, age range, purpose, accent, and so on. This is
optional and varies based on the type of service you are looking for.
- Select when you would like the service delivered once you place your order.
- Enter in the budget you have for the service you are requesting. This is optional.
- Click Send Your Request.
The seller will receive your special request and reply with a quote, which you can respond to.