Banigig offers thousands of services. By using Banigig's search engine, you can
narrow down your search to find exactly what you are looking for.
To search for a service on Banigig:
- From the homepage, in the top search bar, enter the term you are searching for and click Find icon (or press Enter).
If you are visiting Banigig (i.e., not logged in), you can enter a term in the homepage banner area and click Search.
As you enter your term, the autocomplete feature suggests the most
common search terms and the category you can find it in. For example, if
you enter "logo", the autocomplete will suggest "logo design".
on the results page, you can find specific filters at the top of the
page and on the side of the page. These filters vary depending on the
category or subcategory.
The following are the most common filters, located on the left side of the page:
- Delivery Time: This filter allows you to find sellers based on delivery time.
- Online Status: This filter lets you know that the user is currently logged in to Banigig's website or mobile application.
- Seller Level: This filter allows you to find sellers based on their levels, from a new seller to a top-rated seller.
- Seller Lang:Banigig sellers are located in all parts of the world. Sellers can
indicate which languages they speak, allowing you to filter by language
and providing you with the opportunity to write to a seller in your
Depending on the category, you will see more filters. For example, Graphics & Design has Style, File Format, and Service Includes to better narrow down what you are looking for.
Note: As you select certain filters, you will see them listed just above the marketplace. You can click (X) button to remove them.